You’re officially ready to start planning your wedding. First, organization and patience should be at the top of your list. Organizing a wedding is never easy and a wedding planner may not always be in the budget. So we’ve compiled the official Gay Wedding Ideas “Gay Wedding Planning” guide to help you get started. Inside you’ll find a 12 month detailed list of the most important milestones you’ll need to help you plan organize and stay on track for your wedding.
Download the 2016 Gay Wedding Planning Guide and you’ll get detailed help with things like
- Engagement 101
- How to Create A Budget
- Timelines to book venues
- How to create your guest list
- Wedding ring Do’s & Don’ts
- Wedding websites, Save The Dates & Invitations
- How to interview potential vendors
- When to create your registry
- Wedding catering tips
- Wedding photographers & videographers
- Estate planning tips
All of this and so much more for just $9.99. The GWI Gay Wedding Planning guide will be an amazing resource for you right now as you start to get organized. We’ve also included our printable check list to help keep you organized on the go. You’ll also be one of the first to have access when we launch our new website.
- Finding approved vendors that have worked with same sex couples,
- Group forums to chat with other same sex couples getting married about venues, attire, vendors, experts etc
- Planning your entire wedding online
- Connecting to Pinterest to include visual imagery in your plan
- Access to experts to ask questions
- Endless ideas and wedding inspiration.