Where Do We Start?
Now you have to plan this wedding. The thought of it is probably so overwhelming that you’ve thought about a trip to the courthouse and a kiss in the hallway a la Sex and The City. Nope, you’re not getting off that easy, if you don’t want to. Luckily, you’ve got a few friends at Gay Wedding Ideas who want to help you build a roadmap to get your gay marriage planning started. We have several gay marriage planning tools listed here that include a wedding checklist that you can download to help keep you on track. The big stuff —
- Set a budget
- Pick a few dates
- Write down your guest list
- Choose your wedding style — themes, colors, etc , type of ceremony, wedding party
- Look for a venue
- Research vendors — check out their websites and Yelp, Google Reviews, and BBB profiles if you can.
- Choose your wedding wardrobe — suits, dresses, capes
- Hire your vendors
- Set rehearsal dinner dates
- Finalize all outstanding details
Remember this is one of the best days of your life. Enjoy it and have fun planning it.